Whether shirts, shorts or jeans – You have a penchant for clothing and lifestyle products? If you also know the difference between Chino pants and Bermuda shorts and are communicative as well, we have the perfect job for you!
For our Team in Berlin we are currently looking for support as
Customer Service Agent (m/f/d) – Swedish
We are looking for:
- Fun at the customer support and empathic procedure in the processing of diverse customer requests
- Great communication skills with a very good knowledge in written and spoken form in Swedish and German or Swedish and English
- Routines with common PC and Internet applications
- Goal-oriented and independent way of working
- Flexibility, reliability and ability to work in a team
- Confident and friendly appearance
We will offer:
- Challenging and varied inbound activities
- Comprehensive product training and intensive training on the job
- Flexible planning of working hours (full-time, part-time or student jobs) for a good work-life-balance
- Internal training and further education possibilities via our CCC campus
- Advancement opportunities in our international company
- Fixed basic remuneration with attractive bonus options and exclusive employee bonuses
- Highly motivated and dedicated team with flat hierarchies and informal culture
- Great office with modern workplaces as well as free drinks and regularly fresh fruit as a little extra motivation
Join our team and apply now!
Our recruiting team is always available for questions at +49 30 520 025-333 and look forward to your application at firstname.lastname@example.org or via website https://www.yourccc.com/careerlocations/berlin/
CCC is one of the leading companies in providing professional customer care in Europe. More than 8.500 service professionals at 22 locations in 11 countries deliver international customer service solutions on the highest level.