We are Legal One – a fast growing legal tech startup in the heart of Berlin. It is important to us that legal services are tailor made, affordable, and can be used by anyone, anytime.
Our team consists of experienced entrepreneurs and experts in the fields of product management, technology, business intelligence, performance marketing and legal. Together we work on creating and optimizing next-generation legal services. If you are exceptionally motivated and want to develop yourself further both professionally and personally in a friendly, cooperative work environment, then we’re looking forward to hearing from you.
To continue growing as a company we are looking for a
(Junior) Product Owner (m/f)
- As a (junior) product owner, you will be responsible for your own segments within our tech-ecosystem
- Help building software product from the ground up and translate business strategy into software requirements
- Join forces with our operations, legal and engineering teams to revolutionize the legal industry
- Build less, deliver more, deliver fast
- Own and write comprehensive product specifications
- Foster a culture of data driven decision making
- Make sure operations is loving your features and knows how to use them
Our perfect match
- has excellent analytical and organizational skills
- is proactive and self-motivated
- has a technical background in computer science or relevant experience
- wants to take his career to the next level – not only now, but constantly
- has knowledge of wire-framing tools and general database knowledge (like SQL)
- is not a lawyer
- Please note: This position requires very good German and English skills.
What we offer
- An ambitious and challenging job in a successful startup
- Regular feedback as well as support and help with all questions
- A steep learning curve and cross-departmental insight
- Great creative leeway for your ideas
- A solid and central position and adequate salary
- A modern workspace in our loft in Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin (10 minutes away from Alexanderplatz)
- Any video games console you can think of!
Up for the challenge?
We look forward to receiving your convincing application (cover letter, resume, references) including your availability and salary expectations.