If you want to create amazing user experiences for millions of music fans & creators around the world, then this is the job for you!
You will work closely with a highly competent team in an agile environment to design and produce a stand-alone social music app. The role is to work with the CPO, the development teams and with UX experts to flesh out an app that will connect music creators with fans. You will develop ideas & roadmaps and execute with a team of professionals. Apply now, if you love music and would like to build an entertainment product in a responsible role!
We assume that you have one to three years of relevant professional experience as a junior product manager (or similar) for apps. You are familiar with Agile and have worked on smartphone apps in your career.
• Create roadmaps, execute on a joint vision and maintain it throughout different phases
• Identify opportunities, analytical decision making and effective problem solving
• Utilize data sources to derive insights from usability research and data analyses to support your product instincts
• Team up with the CPO to own the execution for writing specs and managing project execution, A/B testing and defining feature roll-out strategies
• 1 - 3 years of experience in product management for mobile apps
• Direct experience in building apps, from feature definition to deployment
• Knowledge of mobile marketing, re-engagement strategies
• Ability to formulate clear hypotheses and derive actionable insights from data
• A storyteller, communicate concepts and ideas to stakeholders, including oral and written presentations, proposals, specifications and reports
• Ability to work across cultures & proficient in German and English
• A friendly & transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues
•An exciting and responsible role with great impact
• International workplace environment, creative atmosphere & results driven
Join our rock star team and help us build the next big music community!