MAGIX Software GmbH: We shape and define the multimedia software market. What began as a loop-based music editing program, Music Maker, has grown into an extensive offering: Software solutions for video and music editing, photo and graphic design, cross-platform apps and web services. With more than 400 employees in the company's groups, we're one of Europe's top providers.
To strengthen our team in Berlin, we are currently looking for a
Product Manager / Product Owner Photo - Video (m/f)
- You develop a clear strategy and vision for one of our video/photo products and make it available/explain it/procure it in-house as to our clients.
- You take responsibility for the orientation towards the clients´ needs. You work with developers and product management team Video/Photo to plan, develop and realize new features and product versions.
- You prioritize topics relevant to developers according to its importance and direct these topics along the overall product planning.
- You hold a college degree or a comparable successfully completed apprenticeship.
- You have several years of experience as product manager or product owner of complex products in the final consumer branch.
- You are a talent in organizing and communicating as much as you show extraordinary commitment and effort.
- You are a team-oriented and creative person.
- You are very interested in current IT, mobile and electronic communications and entertainment technologies which you use yourself.
- Your oral and written level of German and English is very good.
- Another strength of yours is presenting technical, complex content in an understandable way and through appealing visual depictions.
- Ideally you have some experience in the areas of product conceptions and market research.
We can offer
- A highly motivated and cooperative working environment with flat hierarchies
- An open-minded team which supports each other
- A diverse sophisticated array of tasks with responsibility
- Range of possibilities to work creatively creation and develop mentally
- A safe job position
Are you interested in this exiting challenge?
Then please send us your complete application (resume, copies of diplomas or certificates, photo) as a single PDF file if possible, stating your salary expectations and earliest starting date (Subject: Product Manager/Product Owner Photo - Video) to email@example.com.