AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading platform for the used car sector. We lead business activities in more than 30 countries worldwide. By connecting buyers and sellers through technology we enable dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly throughout Europe. AUTO1 Group owns business units like AUTO1.com, Autohero.com and wirkaufendeinauto.de.
Project Manager – Strategic B2B/Europe (f/m)
The main focus of this exciting and multifaceted role is the responsibility of leading and executing important projects regarding the Remarketing business unit across Europe. You will work with cross-divisional active stakeholders and directly with our Director of Remarketing, who is responsible for the Group-wide B2B business activities. Strong communication skills, profound project organization expertise, creative thinking and a passion for cars are the key driving forces behind this role.
What you will do:
- Work parallel as a generalist on different projects and conceptualize key growth initiatives
- Develop market entry and expansion strategies and be an integral part of managing the European business
- Conduct regular project reviews and be responsible for the project scope, milestone planning, quality and budgeting
- Execute continuous benchmark, performance and cost analyzes
- Plan, optimize and implement processes and learn how to scale a business
What you should bring:
- At least a Bachelor´s Degree from a top-tier business school or similar
- Up to 2 years of work experience - preferably in consulting, investment banking or venture-backed startups
- Structured way of working and enthusiasm to take over responsibility
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a solution-oriented mindset as well as entrepreneurial spirit and hands-on mentality
- Fluent in English, German is a plus and willingness to travel across Europe
What you will get:
- A challenging job in the Automotive industry in one of the most exciting startup in Europe
- As a generalist you will be prepared to takeover more responsibility
- The chance to have real impact and leave your mark
- Get profound insights into the set-up of a startup and get the opportunity to actively drive our success from the outset
- A nice office in the heart of Berlin at Potsdamer Platz with free drinks & fruits
Sounds interesting? Upload your CV with a note of your salary expectations. Christine Stuart - Fairweather is looking forward to your application.
Christine Stuart - Fairweather
+49 30 201 638 2061