Die BELLEVUE Investments GmbH & Co. KGaA ist eine Holding mit zahlreichen Tochtergesellschaften und Beteiligungen im In- und Ausland. Die Tochtergesellschaften haben unterschiedliche Geschäftsmodelle, beschäftigen sich aber vorrangig mit Online-Diensten, Software, Content- und Unterhaltungsangeboten. Die Tochterunternehmen beschäftigen ca. 340 Mitarbeiter. Am Hauptsitz in Berlin sind ca. 180 Mitarbeiter beschäftigt.
Am Standort Berlin suchen wir für unsere Tochterfirma JAM (just add music) einen
JAM just add music GmbH is looking for a Support & Community Working Student to join our team. We are the company behind Music Maker JAM, the #1 music creation app!
If you want to create amazing user experiences for millions of music fans and creators around the world, then this is the job for you! You will work closely with a highly competent team and get to know all aspects of global Customer Support and Community Management. You’ll be an integral part of our two apps, helping our users have the best experience possible with regards to both the app functionality and healthy community behaviour. We’re ideally looking for a student who can work approximately 16 hours per week.
• Keeping updated about new app features, music remix competitions and more
• Providing technical and general support via email
• Proactive community management to promote positive behaviour
• Monitoring community violation reports and taking action
• Timely email response in order to resolve conflicts in the community.
• Maintaining a database of community-related issues
• Helping improve support and community processes
• The right combination of passion and patience
• You have an eye for detail and can work in a logical and analytical manner
• You get up to speed with new systems and concepts quickly
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken, as well as excellent communication skills
• Background in support and/or working with technology is a plus
• Available asap and for at least 6 months
WHAT WE OFFER
• A friendly & transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues
• An exciting and responsible role with great impact
• International workplace environment, creative atmosphere & results-driven
Join our rock star team and help us build the next big music community!
If you are interested, please apply with a cover letter - you can send your application to: email@example.com
Applications and cover letter must be in English