Flaconi, a company of the ProSiebenSat.1 group, operates as an e-commerce company for perfume, cosmetics and beauty products. The company, with over 300 employees, was founded in 2011 and is based in Berlin. Since 2015 we are also running an exclusive hairdressing salon, Flaconi NEO hair & beauty. Flaconi is honoured with numerous awards.
UI/UX Designer/in (permanent)
- Put yourself in the shoes of our users to build an application he/she will love
- Translate complex product requirements into easy and intuitiv user flows
- Create responsive mockups, wireframes und interactive prototypes to ensure a consistent user experience across all devices
- Validate designs with the help of state-of-the-art methods like remote usability testing, in-house user tests, card sorting etc.
- Collaborate with product management, frontend developers, graphics and marketing through the entire product lifecycle
Who are we looking for?
- Degree in human factors, communication, interaction design, psychology or a similar vocational training with working experience of several years
- Several years of experience as UI/UX designer for digital projects (mobile/web)
- Knowledge of best practices for information architecture and interaction design as well as UX principals and techniques
- Relevant experience in responsive design, digital storytelling, mobile first design
- Familiarity with prototype tools such as Sketch, UXPin, InVision, Origami etc.
- Good knowledge in HTML5/CSS, (JS) to understand design feasibility
- Conceptual skills and a analytical and creative mindset
- Convincing portfolio demonstrating relevant experience
- Fluent in German and English
- Nice to have: relevant experience in B2C and e-commerce
- Nice to have: understanding of data-driven and user-centered product design
What we offer:
- An international and dynamic team of experts with passion for e-commerce and lots of sense of humour
- A corporate culture that is characterized by team spirit, open communication and hands-on mentality
- A competitive salary, great benefits
- Team events, free coffee, tea and mineral water and fresh fruit
Sounds interesting? Apply at our career platform www.flaconi.de/karriere.
We look forward to your application which should state your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
For more information about Flaconi or the advertised position, please contact Uta Kotzur at +49 30 288 848 724